Okay, so after much delay (and one false start), I've finally decided to create this group for real.
This is the group where you can add MOCs for me to critique, or just ask me questions.
As a tip o' the hat to the guy who inspired the making of this group - Keith Goldman - my reviews of posted MOCs will follow a similar format to his.
The Closing statement
Keep in mind that I in no way consider myself to be a "legend" like Mr. Goldman (heck, I'm not even close), and my reviews, while honest, are not the "final word" on anything.
1) You may post 1 MOC per week for me to critique. (Though I may change the time-span to a month if I get swamped)
2) By posting your MOC here, you are requesting that I critique it. That means no whining about the review you get. You may ask me questions about the review, but I don't wanna hear any "whaaa, you're mean!"
3) I don't care what theme your MOCs are, or if you use any "non-LEGO" parts (i.e. Brickarms). The main thing that would get your MOC added to the "DEADPOOL" would be if you waste my time with a mediocre piece of dung that you put no time and effort into.
4) NO DRAMA! No bickering, squabbling, or any other such petty turd-flinging. Any dramamongers will be warned once, and then banned if the drama continues.
5) I shouldn't even have to say this, but all pre-established MOCpages rules apply.
6) Please, no auto-playing music on a page that you want me to review. My computer is slow enough as it is without the intrusiveness of unsolicited noise.