Ryan Link Fan Club 1st Contest: Pre 1980s Italian Cars
View all 3
1. Must be an Italian car introduced before the 1980's
2. One entry per person, if you add more, specify which is your official entry
3. Preferably a car not yet on MOC pages, or at least not common; shouldn't be too difficult, considering the category. This isn't necessarily required, but will be a factor in judging
4. Any scale accepted. I know some people don't have enough pieces to make full 16 wides or larger, so I want to make it fair, however, for judging, detail will be a factor, so probably 4 wide is going to be too small to score well
5. Build something new, not something you already have posted. I know it's not as convenient for some, but it is summer so hopefully more people are less busy, and the fun of Lego is building new things.
1. Car choice: If it isn't on MOC pages yet, 3 points, if there's at least five already here, 2 points, if there's at least 10, 1 point. And I guess if two people submit the same car, I wont take off points for there being more than one of them
2. Detail: Try to be as detailed as possible with your build, I always like to see a well designed interior and a detailed engine. This is out of 5 points
3. Accuracy: The more it looks like the real car the better; all the curves and angles give every car a unique "personality," try to get that to show through the build. again, out of 5 points
4. Creativity: this includes the way you use pieces, what pieces you use, how you get things to work, the style of your car. build in whatever style you prefer. No "extra" points in this category for studless building, I enjoy classic studded cars just as much as studless. The important thing is to have a distinct style and to go with it. This is out of 7 points
If anybody is interested in judgeing, please ask for details.
This is a public
No one can add LEGO creations to this group right now.Group rules