Gray Fox 5
jedi master skyner
Luke Builder Of Awesome
vulcan the volcano lord
BladeMaverick The Not-so-Awesome
This thread will be updated as new members join.
To be a part of the group you MUST follow the following rules:
1. EVERYONE Must participate in a mission once every 2 weeks. If you fail to do this you MUST give a legitament reason why you were unable to participate.
2. EVERYONE must create a squad of 1-4 clone troopers and 1 Clone Sig-Fig.
Your sig-fig is the only Clone you can customize until you are promoted to the ranks of a lieutenant, captain or commander.
You may use decals and Sharpies, but if you use Sharpies the lines nust be VERY NEAT AND CLEAN.
Your squad troopers MUST have NO markings or colours until you are promoted to a lieutenant, captain or commander. You may add different types of equipments and helmet attachments.
Failure to follow these rules MIGHT get you removed or banned from the group if you continue to post illegiment sig-figs or squads.
Any type of Clone Wars-era style helmet, or Imperial-era helmet, is accepted. ARF and Biker Scout helmets can be used in a normal squad member.
3. You will be assigned a battalion with a selection of colours. You MUST chose one of the given colours and make your sig-fig and squad accordingly.
4. Weekly missions will be posted with a list of objectives, locations and supplys. You MUST follow the requirements of the weekly missions.
5. Do NOT create new threads otherwise you will be removed from the group.
6. As you post more and more missions you will gain promotion points.
0-3 points = sergeant
4-8 points = lieutenant
9-14 points = captain
15-20 points = commander
If you don't post a mission for a given week you will lose a promotion point.