This contest follows on from the previous 'summer cars 2012 contest.
The idea is to make a car useful in the autumn, so maybe a 4x4 or a car with a big boot to carry garden equipment, to prepare your garden for the winter. Also, you can enter rally cars, but make sure they are equipped for gravel, leaves etc!
What will score points:
• Equipped for autumn,
• Interior detail,
• Engine detail,
• It has to be a useful car,
• Real cars may get more points (made up cars can still enter, but may get less points).
You may enter up to 2 cars, and whichever gets the highest score will be your entrant. You are allowed to enter already made cars, or ones made especially for this contest.
Your models will be judged on 4 categories:
• Use of techniques (out of 20),
• Exterior detail (out of 15),
• Interior detail (out of 15),
• and an overall score (your points all added together, out of 50).
Therefore, there will be a winner of each category. (the car with the most points in a certain category)
Each judge will mark you on these 4 categories, and the scores they have given you will be added together. For example, if I gave you an overall mark of 45/50 and another judge gave you 39/50, your mark would be 84/100.
If you have any queries, please ask. :)
1. Harry Gravett
2. Lego Builders JR
The deadline for this contest is December 1st, so get building!!!