In our own America, terrorists planned a raid and have planted a bomb in the capital where there is to be a speech for the American holiday, Memorial Day. Your job is to defuse the bomb and stop the terrorists. Permalink
Quoting Legofreak2444 ~
In our own America, terrorists planned a raid and have planted a bomb in the capital where there is to be a speech for the American holiday, Memorial Day. Your job is to defuse the bomb and stop the terrorists.
I knew this was going to happen eventually. We all lose interest and the missions start to sound boring. Plus Brickster's absence hasn't helped at all. I'm actually starting to think the whole idea of Iron Legacy is getting boring. Making missions and catching bad guys. :/ Sorry bout this guys, I'll keep assigning missions and all but I'm running out of ideas too. Permalink
Perhaps you should re-examine the possibility of a war? War with another group is exciting because it is an aggressive competition.
I don't mean a cruel war where nobody has fun. I mean a war where two similar groups go head to head and compete for score.
The score would be in the yellow head count. 1. Set up a site called "The Battle Field".
2. Choose an enemy (another group).
3. Declare war (announce it on there group)
4. The each side begins to post MOCs depicting the conflict.
5. Victory is the determined by the totaling of the yellow heads. It makes everybody form both sides participate. Draws them in for the competition!
6. Put a time limit on the battle (like 48 hours), and then count the heads and declare a winner.
Remember, it's a game, not a real fight. I would try to get Metal Legion back into a war.
If you want to cook up some action on your dying group, and the boss can't be bothered to participate any more...why not have some fun?