But here are some facts, but not that I'm going to waste my time:
Quoting The Active One .
What's up guys?
I'm very glad that I created this group. Just one thing: Please be a lot more active; More creations, more conversation. It is a lot related to the group "Get your Creations Noticed!" Ok I'll give out some facts about this great group, Create Likes!:
1. The Birth of this group was on September 16, 2011 (It is now about 4 months old), so let's find a way to celebrate the 4 months of Create Likes!'s birthday . . . So on September 16, 2012, I will change the title to "Create Likes! Birthday today!!!!"
2. The 2nd member of this group was Oliver King. We chatted and became friends. It was only 9 days, and I did feel lonely without members . . . and after Oliver showed up, I was happy to have a 2nd member, but in September, we kind-of didn't know each other . .
3. 9 members in October, after someone left, it took me a long time to get all of these members, so I realized that this group wasn't noticed. So I checked on my activity, and some people were chatting in Get Your Creations Noticed! So I started a topic called "Join this group and I will give you 8 comments!"
4. So when I started that topic, I noticed that the number of members was increasing a lot. I felt happy inside! So I decided to say, "Feel free to create a topic that makes your MOCs get likes!" and people obeyed me.
5. January 14, 2012: I've been noticing that people are unactive :( and somehow I can't get a way to make others active. If you want to answer me, say yes or no. To make you guys active, do you want to do a never ending story? You guy's don't have to answer, but if you would, feel free to ask me.
6. I'm a head-admin, so if you want me to comment on your MOCs; don't be shy, just ask, I like to check out your Creations! I bet that they're all awesome. The first direction of how I can check one of your MOCs out. This is what it's supposed to say:
[I like it] Sweet TAO! Could you comment on this: (Link to your MOC you want me to check out).
7. Have fun, but now since I made a topic mistake, if you would like to make a new topic, ask it in the approval topic, and I will create it for you, and then I'll comment on your MOCs (I'll rate it) "Your new topic, is up, now you may feel free to start the convos in your topic!"
Ask the 4 of us if you want to Create a new topic.
11. We made a 2nd group about a week ago. It's called "Create Likes! Without deals, categories" and the link to the group is right here: http://www.mocpages.com/group.php/19508 and do not make a topic called "If you check this out, I'll check some of your stuff out" or a topic which is related to that. It will be locked, but in the general convos, ask me to make a topic, like what Chains, Toa of Prisoners said in the topic in that group:
Quoting Chains, Toa of Prisoners
Can you create a topic called bionicle
That's what I'm talking about, do that in the general convos (which is in the 2nd group).
12. There's a new official Create Likes! Since it's new, I need some help on getting more members. If you'd like to, feel free to join it. Since there are no personal information topics in the group, that means there won't be an approval topic :D So just feel free to create a topic like the others in this group! This is a link to our new official CL: http://www.mocpages.com/group.php/19584
So, here are the basic rules:
1. The head admins will make sure to view your mocs.
2. Make sure to comment on each other's mocs.
3. If you want to invite someone, MAKE SURE THEY HAVE CREATIONS AND THEY ARE ACTIVE. Such as one person invited people named "James Bond" and none of them has responded . . .
4. Each MOC on the list is for you to rate and comment on, not giving a 3 or less.
Dude, you aren't dead. I'm not going to ban you! You're a new member and I don't like banning members of this group! You're a excellent guy and I like your heart! Just keep the good work up Nate! Permalink