The Friends Bricks community is hosting its first building challenge to help get your creative juices flowing!
Grab your bricks and take a little time trip and see what your imagination can build.
Time travel with your imagination back to your 10-year-old self ... design a LEGO Friends set you would have wanted to build & play!
Your participating MOC needs to follow these parameters:
- Contain roughly 100 to 150 LEGO bricks
- A Friend-ly style that would fit into Heartlake City
- No LDD
- Mini-Doll inclusion is optional
- LEGO bricks & parts only (no clone or 3rd-party items allowed)
- No photoshopped backgrounds
- Customs stickers allowed
- More than one entry per person is allowed
- Must be an original MOC, never posted online or at an event before
- Baseplates allowed
- MiniFigures not allowed (may be allowed in future building challenges)
- Open to ages 13 & Up
(we have a Forum-only building challenge for ages 12 & Under -- see Parents board there)
- One image of your creation allowed in the Entry thread, and 3 allowed in the photo pool (on Flickr) and 6 allowed in your creation's own thread on our Forum, with one in the "Entry" thread there.
- Place comments & question on this thread only -- not the "Entry" thread; if you'd like to comment about another fan's entry, do so on their image comments area, or on their thread on our Friends Bricks Forum
- Conclusion of this building challenge is July 31, 2013
You can also add your building challenge image in our group here on MOCpages and they will be included in the parade post on our blog when this challenge ends. Please add only 1 image of each creation here, and then other fans can come to your page(s) to see more and have a chance to comment.
You can also embed your MOCpages images on our Forum.