"Log 13 - Sith Empire"
-- The Jedi think that by defeating us they will drive us from the galaxy? No! They fuel our rage and it is time we made them pay for our humiliations. We will go to Mon Calamari, we will strike at its people, we will kill them all. The Jedi will come. And they will die. --
"Log 13 - Jedi Order"
-- For years the Mon Calamari have supported us in our endeavors. When we needed shelter they gave it to us. When we needed ships they built them for us. Now the Sith seak to destroy our closest allies. By the power of the Force we will not let that happen! --
Ok so there's Mission 13, below are the usual rules and stuff for everyone to follow.
1. Please title your creation: "The Great Force War, Mission 13: Waterlogged"
2. There is no size limit.
3. You can use any figures that you want, but the focus must be on the Jedi and Sith Sig-Figs.
4. Follow your instructions! And remember the mission MUST be set on Mon Calamari unless told otherwise in the briefing.
Padawans and Acolytes: You must show your figures dueling on the outside or inside of a Sith Submarine (Note - The submarine is underwater so even if you are fighting inside it would be nice to see some reference to the underwater world)
Knights and Apprentices: You must show your figures dueling for control of an access tunnel that leads to the surface of the planet. (Note - this must be set underwater)
Masters and Darths: You must show the Master protecting a group of Mon Calamari from an attacking Darth. (Note - This scene must be underwater. If you do not have Mon Calamari figures then you do not have to include them.)
Both Councils: You must show your figures dueling within an underwater cave
I know that underwater building may prove to be highly challenging but I'm really interested to see what you guys can come up with. Good luck to you all and be as creative as possible! :D
5. Please state your rank CLEARLY at the start or end of your creation.
This makes judging easier as we don't have to keep looking you up in the ranks.
6. You must post your entry by Sunday. Judging will carry out whenever your MOC is up but anything entered after Sunday will not count, results will be out on Monday.
There is also no need to rush creations! Take your time. So long as everyone is posting at the last minute then it'll be fine.
7. This week it would be prefered that there be no comics posted. And please no computer generated creations unless you really have to.
Good luck everyone, as always if you have any questions please ask them here. Permalink