Hello everyone! The i Brick Admins have been working again, and now we have Member Ranking!
1. If someone becomes member of the month, they are a Star member. (Star member can be added onto Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.)
2. If people are active for a whole 3 months, they are a Bronze member. (these people move on for the MOD election)
3. If people are active for a half a year, they become a Silver member.
4. If someone is a MOD: they become a Gold-Plated Member.
5. Once someone is a MOD, he is always a Gold-Plated Member (unless inactive for 3 months). However, if he becomes inactive for a month (without letting us know beforehand), then he will be demoted (it's just that he isn't a MOD). However, he will still be a Gold-Plated Member.
6. If a MOD is consistently active for 3 months, then he earns the right to be a Gold Member.
7. If a Mod is active for 3 months after attaining the Gold Member status, he attains the status of a Platinum Member. The Platinum Member is the most prestigious kind of member status.
8. The only way to go down a level is if someone is inactive for 3 months. However, one never loses his Star Membership.
9. One new mod will be elected every 3 months. No demotion of MODs unless a MOD is inactive for a month.
10. People's Member Rankings will be posted on this group's homepage and in this thread. Permalink