-- After the Great Force War the Jedi destroyed much of our history in an attempt to remove us from the Galaxy. However, we have learnt of a temple that escaped their destruction. A group of Sith Historians led by Darth Resersh hid their tombs deep in the catacombs of the planet, and with them is buried the maps to every Sith World we know of. We must find it before the other do! --
Ok guys, sorry it's taken so long but here is the second mission!
1. Please title your creation "The Sith Civil War, Mission 2: Maps"
2. This mission is open to everyone.
3. Please keep your builds small and neat. That is, we will not judge a baseplate that is packed with figures very highly but a small, detailed scene with few figures will get a good score.
4. Please do not enter comics.
5. You will all be given a score out of ten by me and Billy. I will then calculate an average from those scores
6. Whichever faction wins this mission will have the privilege of choosing the next mission. Ie. if Deathron win then Billy will create Mission 3
7. Follow your instructions!
-- This mission MUST be set in the catacombs of Korriban.
-- Acolytes must show your figures engaging Sith of the opposing side. You can be fighting in a tomb, by and underground river of magma, whatever.
-- Apprentices must show your figure attempting to open the sealed tombs of the long dead Sith Lords
-- Masters (You and me Billy) must show our figures claiming the lost maps.
8. You have two weeks to complete your entries. There is no need to rush your creations. Judging will be carried out throughout the two weeks.
Good luck everyone, if you have any questions then please ask them here. Permalink