these are the rules please comment below if you have any questions.
1. you are to upload new mocs only and they are to be your design and idea only.
2. when you upload in the description please write an overview of the set, an overview of the theme (if it doesn't exist yet), and what the sets name and price should be.
3. when titling your creation please start with your name vs. your opponent then the round, and finally the name of the set.
4. all creations must have a working html link to their opponents creation. you can have a link to our groups homepage as well for extra credit. if you want to learn some basic html
<a href=http://mocpages.com/help/html_tips.php#8>; click here <a/>
5. you are welcome to make up your own themes that you think lego should have but remember if this would be a licensed theme you should use only flesh colored figs. and this will count against you if it is licensed or unlicensed and please tell me in the description whether it is licensed or unlicensed
again please comment if you have any questions.