I'm going to be writing a story while Drachen's Plight is on hold. However, I'm short on characters. I want at least ten characters before I start writing.
The characters so far are
1. A Goblin Bard that can't fight- Treblin Shortsong
2. A Human Ranger that is extremely ripped and unbeatable in combat but is a pacifist and depressed-Nathanial Greatbow
3. A cowardly Human Thief suffering from a curse that afflicts him with extreme kleptomania-Jhon Lockbreaker
4. A Human Mage that is unmatched in magic skills but refuses to use magic (unless he gets angry, then he launches random spells everywhere) because he'd rather be a warrior-Giarc Steelspell
5. An unstealthy Human Ninja with the power to fly-Alexander Darkvoice
6. Giarc's pet lich-Nivos/"The Corrupted King"
7. Energetic Human girl with a vicious temper that's had to set off, she has control over wind and tends to be impulsive. Her friends call her "Lemming" because she's prone to walking off cliffs if she doesn't watch her step- Otlima "Lemming" Bladewind
Feel free to add suggestions. None of my characters are perfect, so your characters shouldn't be either. Give them flaws. Permalink
A lone key knight who is calm but hot-headed at times and doesn't know he's the heir to a dead elven general intending on taking over the island, is interested in Lemming for some reason while his is a ghost keeping an eye on a ill theif- Joshlithan Scathornus Permalink