Now that weíve all received our Christmas Bionicles itís time for a little contest. Our group needs a new avatar. Our present avatar of my Bionicle/ Technic/ System Mouse does not represent our group well. It is not obvious that it includes bionicle and prominently features three 2x4 bricks. This contest will right this.
1. All entries must be MOCs of plants. The plant may be a flower, fruit, vegetable, or any other real plant, a made- up plant (as long as it is recognizable as a plant), or a plant from the Bionicle universe.
2. All entries must be made entirely out of Bionicle elements. This includes any element included in any Bionicle set except play sets.
3. No humanoid entries. For the definition of humanoid, look in the group rules.
4. The picture of the set must be taken on a background, like a piece of paperboard or a sheet, since it might end up being our avatar. You may also clear the background using Photoshop or by other electronic means.
5. No entries posted on MOCpages before December 26, 2009 will be accepted.
Each entry will be judged by me on skill shown/appearance (max. 20 points), representation of our group (max. 10 points), and photography (max. 5 points). The three that I score highest will be posted on a new thread for a public voting to determine the grand winner.
Post a link to your creation on the Avatar Contest: Entries thread. All entries must be received by January 17.
The grand winnerís entry becomes our new avatar. The grand winner also gets bragging rights. Permalink