Trivia (because it comes First!)
Name: Christopher Blendermann
DOB: May 29, 1993
Current Residence: An undisclosed safe house in Maryland, USA.
Favorite Hobby (besides Legos): Spore
Landing Gear Type: Low-Power Repulsorlifts
"Nova Refuge" Faction: Yavarko
Physical Description: 6ft, Black curly hair, Fedora.
Upcoming projects: A Lego Chess/LotR TCG/D&D Game
Turn-ons: Spore, Legos, and the LIU.
Turn-offs: Spammers, Spammers, evolution, and Spammmers
Other: Proud to be a Christian!
Secondly (and more importantly)
1. To make the characteristic cry of a duck
2. A noise made by quacking
3. To act like a quack
4. A pretender to medical skill
5. Of, relating to, or used by quacks
6. A European grass (Elytrigia repens syn. Agropyron repens) that is naturalized throughout North America and spreads by creeping rhizomes
7. To monologue for [some annoyingly long time period] at a time about your MOCs inherent awesomeness.
Page Update May 18, 2010
Well, it's the end of the school year again, so now I can get back to MOCing! Sorry about the complete LACK of activity in the past few months, but I had an AP Biology course that half killed me. But I'm back now, and I have some new stuff!
Learn from the past,
Live for today,
Look towards tomorrow,
Take a nap this afternoon.
-Chris B, CEO, Thousand Eye Computer Labs
Thousand Eye's Current Allies (note that no more "allies" are being accepted due to the formation of groups)