Welcome to my MOCpage! My newest creations are in the "Minifig-scale Cars" and "Late MOCs" folders below. Leave me a comment if you'd like, or check out my Favorite Builders!
»» Here's my current 6wide projects....... . .. . . .
• Peugeot 307 WRC (a sort of test platform, may be combined with the following [currently on hold])
• Honda Civic EK-9 (Type-R; only cuz I wanna do a hatchback.. now I need to do one!)
• Nissan "- -" (a secret project.DONE!w/EXTRA BUILDS)
• Toyota AE86 (DONE! coming soon! eventually..)
• Scion FR-S (DONE!this one might give me a little trouble... EDIT: yea, trouble was an understatement -_-)
• '90-'93 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ (w/QUAD-4!!!!! V6? never heard of it)
• '11 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 (hopefully w/secret dual build ;) a Hellcat version? yea right, there's prolly 5 of them on here already :P)
• Mazda FC3S (i might have to do an FC, maybe. wish me luck. or slap me. there is NO WAY i'm doing an FD)
• Suzuki Cappuccino (heheheheheh >;) )
• secret project Two; this time, it's an MR.. if I'm able to figure it out, I'll post it next -- It's here: my Toyota MR2 (SW20)! ~ I think it came out nicely! (proper renders however, are forthcoming..)
• secret project Three; I'm also pleased to let you know that a 4door project I've been working on is finally starting to come together! It's actually nice to revisit the 4door platform at this scale; it's a huge challenge.. [[15_05_13 update: progress was interrupted when I switched focus to my Motoring March entry; fortunately this one was already 75% complete..]]
+ at least 3 more completed cars which need to be cleaned up a little and photographed screen-shot/cropped. these are the first 6wides that I built, so they're very precious. one is on its way.
I use SR3D Builder to build my virtual creations and am in the process of figuring out all kinds of insane POV-Ray code to present them better -_-
»» Check my Brickshelf account and my Flickr too.
»» If you'd like to drop me a line, send one to 13aeon [at] gmail [dot com]