Welcome to my MOCpage! My newest creations are in the "Minifig-scale Cars" and "Late MOCs" folders below. Please leave me a comment if you'd like, or check out my Favorite Builders!
to the "Own-Brand Car Register": please accept me into the group! My custom brand is nearing ready to be displayed, with several models!
»» Here's my current 6wide projects....... . .. . . .
• Peugeot 307 WRC (a sort of test platform, may be combined with the following [currently on hold])
• Honda Civic EK-9 (Type-R; only cuz I wanna do a hatchback.. now I need to do one!)
• Nissan "- -" (a secret project.DONE!w/EXTRA BUILDS)
• Toyota AE86 (DONE! coming soon! eventually..)
• Scion FR-S (DONE!this one might give me a little trouble... EDIT: yea, trouble was an understatement -_-)
• '90-'93 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ (w/QUAD-4!!!!! V6? never heard of it)
• '11 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 (hopefully w/secret dual build ;) a Hellcat version? yea right, there's prolly 5 of them on here already :P)
• Mazda FC3S (i might have to do an FC, maybe. wish me luck. or slap me. there is NO WAY i'm doing an FD)
• Suzuki Cappuccino (heheheheheh >;) )
• secret project Two; this time, it's an MR.. if I'm able to figure it out, I'll post it next • secret project Three; I'm also pleased to let you know that a 4door project I've been working on is finally starting to come together! It's actually nice to revisit the 4door platform at this scale; it's a huge challenge..
+ at least 3 more completed cars which need to be cleaned up a little and photographed screen-shot/cropped. these are the first 6wides that I built, so they're very precious. one is on its way.
Seems like I'm gonna try my hand at a larger scale car pretty soon too. If I can only finish one of these like 5 different other 6wide cars I'm working on >|!!!
I use SR3D Builder for building LEGO in virtual 3D. I have yet to try LDD. I used to use MLcad a longgggg time ago but thought it was a little cumbersome. I might try it again soon, though! Right now I'm working out how to render my models with POV-RAY :D!
If this counter whacks out my page and makes it look funky, please take a sec if you can & let me know :x
»» Check out my Brickshelf account and my Flickr too.
There's not a lot posted atm, only a few Junker pics & my last two surviving Gundams for now. I basically post here at MOCpages first. My brickshelf is an exception: you can usually find an extended pic set of each MOC there (even stuff not found here), since it's more of a basic gallery. As opposed to MOCpages where I keep trying to give each MOC a more professional showcase.
»» If you'd like to drop me a line, send one to 13aeon [at] gmail [dot com]
What is Bruce Lee's favorite drink? WATAAAAAA!