My two planets i choose for the U.N.E and C.O.P conquest are Ricklad and Dashno. These are forestry planets and have plenty of wildlife on it.
For Rickland I have 4 infantry, 2 special infantry, 3 tanks, and a scout vehicle stationed there.
On Dashno I have 4 infantry, 2 special infantry, 2 meca, and 1 scout vehicle stationed there.
Now I have zero Mulah
1. You receive 2 planets that you name yourself. You will record them on your homepages so others can view it.
2. You have units that can be bought for amounts of mulah, or money. The amount will be decided on by judges. The judges will comment on your creation and vote for the amount it is worth.
3. You may have space and ground units.
4. You can be lent money from your group leader or banker for funding an attack, defense, or trade.
5. The group leader is authorized to tax his members by requesting money or just an order to pay a certain amount every so often. This is up to the leaders.
6. To buy units you will say so in a topic and edit your homepage to say your money amount and units on which planets. Units can be placed at any planet.
7. To declare an attack you will say so in a topic and send your units that you decide to attack. The defender will respond with his units on the planet. Then, judges will decide the vehicles and units destroyed and the winner of the battle.
8. First you attack the defenderís space units with yours. In case of a victory you will commence the land battle. Judges please note that the land battle is separate.
9. After capturing a planet you edit its name into your homepageís list of planets and the loser will lose that planet. If you lose the attack then there is no change.
10. After capturing a planet, you receive 10 mulah. For every week starting on Sunday, you receive 2 mulah for each planet you own and 10 for just being here. Example: Saturday you have 10 mulah. Sunday you have 22 mulah.
11. Judging must be unbiased.
12. No cheating including making extra money, super weapons, etc.
13. Maximum is 6 different MOCs that can be used in an attack or defending.
14. this is a list to put in your homepage:
Planets: (your planets) Mulah: (your money) Units: (Put types and amount) Victories: optional, Losses: optional, Rank: optional
15. only UNE or COP vehicle and troop creations. No comics, dioramas, and vignettes
ok here is the pricing chart. If you think it needs something then say so in the topic: prices
special infantry (all specializations) 2
light scout land vehicle 2
light attack mech/tank/transport 3
scout fighter 3
light artillery 3
medium main battle vehicles tanks/mechs 4
AA vehicle 4
main fighter/bombers 4
heavy bomber 5
heavy mech/tank 5
main artillery 5
dropship(space too) 5
dropship (land too)5
flagship (giant things) 20
marines (land with dropship) 2
(requires dropship to board frigates, cruisers, battleships, and flagships.)
well is this simple enough for the game.
personal transport (atv or speederbikes) 2
special troops 2
little vehicles 3
medium stuff 4
heavy stuff 5
small ship 8
bigger ship 11
even bigger ship 14
really huge ship 15
both: dropship 5
note that you can call whatever you want for your MOC so you say so in the MOC's description somewhere. It is balanced because if you think your ship is a battleship even if it is only five studs in length you pay that large price and the judges will count it as a battleship in the battle. They will think of it as battleship not the MOC with only five studs. You don't need to rate MOCs but you need to price your own according to their class on this chart. You pick the class.
Here is an example of the game's workings.
This is buying units stuff:
Bob is a COP guy. He decides to buy five light tanks for 3 mulah each. he also buys 3 infantry for 1 mulah each.
this is his comment on the topic buying units:
I buy 5 light tanks and 3 infantry for the COP.
He then places them on one of his planets. He just edits his conquest stats chart on the home page to say that there are 5 light tanks and 3 infantry on his planet, Zynax(btw ill use this name for my second planet) Then he edits it to say his total mulah is now 32.
He had 50 mulah and now has spent 18. He has 32 left. Then he can buy more if he wants. You can give units to people. Just tell them to edit it in to their page. Also you can give mulah to others. You can move the units between planets whenever you want.
Bob, a high ranking COP officer is sent by his leader to attack Jupiter, a UNE planet. He is given a few ships from Tarsis, the COP capital, and 50 mulah, money, to finance the rest of the attack force. Bob now with his orders chooses to ask a COP member, Nick, to help him in this attack. Nick agrees and gives money to fund a capital ship for the fleet. Then Bob, with his new attack fleet, attacks Jupiter.
Then this is just how the battle works. A UNE and a COP mod/judge decide on how the battle will play out. On the ground they decide that Bob's 5 infantry squads, 2 light armored transports, and 6 medium tanks will be utterly decimated by the UNE's 6 infantry, 4 light tanks, 2 heavy mechs, and 4 artillery guns. The judges decide that the UNE loses 3 infantry, 2 light tanks, 1 heavy mech, and 1 artillery gun. The COP lost so they lose all of their units. The judges also include a paragraph about the battle: The COP had a strong landing force but the UNE was better prepared for the situation. They decimated the tanks with artillery fire, leaving the infantry exposed and under heavy fire from the enemy's mechs and other units. They put up a good fight, destroying several tanks and one heavy mech, even decreasing the entrenched infantry to half of their original strength.