My name is Bob and I'm Dutch. I play with Lego as long as i can remember! The last years i mostly build guns and trial trucks (I don't post trial trucks here). You will mostly see guns from other builders, and just sometimes a gun from myself. I play mostly videogames like call of duty and halo on my Xbox when I'm not building and not at school. Sometimes i build something in five days and sometimes it takes me two months. I like bolt action sniping rifles more than other guns, so i wil mostly build those instead of a assault rifle, but if you request one i will build one for you!
Some facts about me:
- I think guns are cool
- I like meat (beef, bacon, chicken...)
- I hate seafood
- I'm in highschool
- I like action-movies with a lot of gun fights and bloody stuff
Some links to good builders:
- Jack Streat : working gun archive; He was the inventor of the working lego guns!
- Chris K : Guns & Random Stuff; He just makes awesome stuff!
- silly productions : silly productions; He makes just like Giovanni non shooting but very realistic guns!
- giovanni tuzzi : GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!; He makes awesome replica's! (Not working unfortunately...)
Don't be affraid to check those four builders out!
- Hummer H1 (Trial Truck)
- m82a1 Does anybody know how much slopes in need to buy for both sides? Please let me know in a comment!
- m200 intervention
- m4a1 (The first time I failed but I will try again!)
- g3 at 15 likes
- m14 at 20 likes
I'll try to awnser all your questions as good as possible!