A once great castle now stands in ruin, laid waste during war. Only the Great Keep remains. No longer fit for a king, but fit enough for Lord Diwrnach who has restored the Keep to adequate living conditions. He now uses it as a hunting lodge on his travels back and forth from the city to the coast. The surrounding forest is rich with life and provides a poppular hunting ground.
For my 2nd moc i couldn't decide on wether to build a ruin or a hunting lodge, so i combined the two. More of a experiment in ideas for when i begin my major project. Enjoy.
About this creation
1. One day maybe Lord Diwrnach will restore the whole castle to its former glory.
2. A view across the ruins..
3. The great keep has been restored, but still surrounded by ruins.
4. The remains of the Queen's chambers.
5. A view looking up from the south end of the ruins.
6. A Knight enjoying a feud with a soldier.
7. Lord Diwrnach and other Knights of the land set off for a hunt.
8. A bunch of strange coloured imposters are surrounded and captured.
9. Whats going on here?
10. Front view.
11. View from the south.
12. The mighty Keep.
13. Crumbling hallways.
14. Western ramparts.
15. Vines and weeds cover the once finely dressed stone.
16. Unstable remains of the Queens chambers.
17. Birds nest in the crumbling pillars and archways.
18. Lord Diwrnach greets the rest of the hunting party.
19. The hunting party makes its way up through the ruins.
20. Eastern view of the ruins.
21. The footsteps of those that once lived here can no longer be heard, and the roof and rafters are now home to bats.