My Starcraft Hydralisk, originaly based on the nickson productions hydralisk.
I changed the tail so it is properly proportioned, and changed the arms so they are fully articulated. I changed the head so its the right shape, and made the tail the proper length. I also changed it so it's a little taller, on the right scale with a legoman. My only problem is finding sythes the right shape.
I plan on making a V.3, with the right hump thing on its back, the spikes along the tail, the right shaped sythes, and mandables on its head.
The V.3 is almost done, all that needs done is the mandables I cant find a way to put them on a thing this small!!!
The Nickson Productions Hydralisk. ^^^