This is a Photoshop job of our modified SWCW Republic Gunship. In the lead is #3, "CLANKER'S DELIGHT". The mod's still keep the ship playable for my sons. I have a few closeups to add later, but for now here's some of the features we modified:
1. missle feeder system on top with half cylinder mid sections
2. complete upper and lower wing bubble turrets
3. functional and retractable side bubble turrets
4. a completely reworked cockpit module featuring twin Jedi Bubble canopies which are hinged and both open. The configuration is based on the AH-64/AH-1 - Pilot in the upper aft cockpit, NFO/Gunner in the forward cockpit. Access to storage behind pilot (upper position). NFO postion moved to front bubble.
5. Main compartment overhead grab-net from Indiana Jones jungle set - pinned to stock overhead beams.
6. main compartment floor - we removed the gear racks and installed plates for a completely open deck.
sweet mods,i love it.yes your children are EXTREMELY lucky to have a creative father such as you.ive seen many a good creation on mocpages and built by yours truly,but this...THIS takes the cake.
anyways im eleven almost twelve and built a sad looking custom gunship,sigh*,it'll do for my elite utopau squad.
P.S...nice use of ep.3 jedi starfighter cockpits. XD