The Longship-37 class corvette is mainly used as a transport for government officials, and as a conselar ship. It's lightly armed and very agile.
About this creation
This ship is able to remain in space fully loaded for a total of 6 months without having to resupply. It has some heavy armour and a force field projector to protect the passengers. It is lightly armed, but enough to scare away some space pirates looking for an easy prey.
- Scale: micro
- Length: 245 metres or 39 studs
- Dwt: 240,545 metric tons deadweight (DWT)
- Enginges: Two radial ion drives, four atmospheric ramjet engines
- Speed: 12 G
- Defence: shield projectors; heavy steel plating
- Weaponry: two plasma guns
- Personnel: 40
- Passengers: 82
- Consumables: 6 months
The aft section is fully used for power and supply. The living quarters of both personnel and passengers are in the long front section of the ship.
It is customary to bear the seal of the government represented on board on the hull of the ship. This seal is of the Fish People of U Coronae Borealis.