Finally! I've gotten enough time to take pics of and post them without my computer crashing! Anyway, This is what I've been trying to do the whole time with the omega project, and I am also happy to say that I am one of the first (if not the first) to post a Venus collective moc in other colors. I used trans-green instead of lime green. I think it goes well with the all white. This mech took a long time to make, with most of the time going to the shoulders. The shoulder design has studs on all sides and is 4x4x2 studs. If your going to use the design, please give credit!
This mech is my entry to Round 1 of my moc-off against Ryan T. M.