My second attempt at making a Hunter, greatly improved over the first one. Below are a list of the changes I made to the other one:
1. New set of legs, thicker and give better support (no more skis).
2. New fuel rod gun with more detail, tank and three prongs (for Halo freak).
3. I removed a row of spikes after I realized they only have 3 sets of 2.
4. I made the mid section thicker with more orange pieces.
5. Different head model I made from scratch.
6. I attached the gun at a more realistic angle so he looks like he's putting his arm inside it (for Justin Stebbins).
7. Also I made the upper torso more rounded, which is reasonably noticable if you compare the two.
Everything else is basically the same, the only thing off slightly is the black leg, because I didn't have enough pieces. A review would be greatly appreciated. Please rate it on how well it is improved over the first one. I accidentally updated the page and lost all the pictures :( Here is a link to the file on Brickshelf.
That is a very good hunter. The use of Bionicle is very creative and doesn't look out out place at all. Compared to the Master Chief action figure, it could be an inch taller, because the Chief is 7' and hunters are 8' when in there combat crouch stance.
MOC of the day! Very good. I do not play Halo, but it does look like it. I love the gunz. I do think you did a good job in technique pieces, but it could have also been build out of regular ones, as well.
YES!!! No more Aladdin shoes!!! And I'm happy to see that you added the fuel tank on the side! Very nice. I guess the Fritos and churros fattened him up too. Now he can attack Marines without getting teased. =) Now make a Jackal.
There are more pictures in the Brickshelf folder, guys. Try looking there. Anyway, this is AWESOME! Much better than the previous version. For some reason the gun still looks too big and long to me, but I'll let that slide. Those action shots in the Brickself folder look almost right out of the game. I love the blend of Bionicle and regular LEGO. A near-perfect creation. Keep it up!