A Zombie Apocalypse MOC of a safehouse built to protect people from the zombies hordes.
About this creation
The zombie apocalypse has come upon Lego town. The smart Lego people have fortified themselves in a safehouse in the county. Listed below are tips on how to properly build and equip a zombie safehouse in case of zombie apocalypse. Enjoy :-)
1. Know your zombies: It is very import when building a safehouse to consider what kind of zombies will be attacking you. Make sure you know the zombies speed, strength, and intelligence. Important things to consider are: Can the zombies use weapons? Can they swim? How high can they jump? How fast do they run? Can they climb?
2. Have plenty of light sources: Fires, spotlights, houselights, car lights, and flashlights are all extremely important when defending your safehouse at night.
3. Fortify doors and windows: Make sure to steel reinforce your doors, and to steel bar or shutter your windows. Also, wall in an area around the building for people to shoot from.
4. Beware of Pirate-Ninja Zombies!
5. Stockpile weapons and ammo: Ranged weapons are preferred because they help keep the zombies as far back as possible.
6. Don’t forget the necessities: You will need plenty of food, water, and a place to sleep.
7. Traps are helpful: Barbwire, spikes, mines, etc. all help back and break up advancing zombie hordes.
8. Hmm… These people look familiar… *cough* Zombie movie *cough*
9. Power is nice: Once you settle in, you might want to start thinking about getting solar panels, a generator, or a wind turbine to supply power to your safehouse.
10. Transportation is essential: Scavenging for resources is very important and a well-equipped vehicle will help you cover a larger area, bring back more stuff, and protect you from ant threats you run into.
11. Man’s best friend: A dog may take up some of your food rations, but they’re worth it. A good dog will bark whenever zombies or strangers are approaching, which is extremely helpful. However, make sure to keep the dog far away from zombies!
Well that concludes our zombie survival training for now. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for viewing my MOC, please post your comments and please rate. Thank you!