I will try to give a complete description on how I made the Godswords.
First off, the most important part. The big spiky blade thing in the middle was from a glaive spear that can be found in castle sets. These ones in particular came from an Orient Expedition set. The tip is the head of a normal spear (slightly modified), and the hilt is just from a normal Knight's Kingdom (2) sword (also slightly modified). After I came up with the parts, I spent months of almost hourly gluing. My effort payed off, however, because the pieces are now attached to each other as solidly as if it were an official lego part. I than colored them silver (more specifically "silver morning" with an acrylic paint from the brand "DecoArt."
A reply to your reply to my reply: Ok thanks, sorry for overlooking it, I kinda just looked at the pictures. I was too lazy to read the long paragraph :P. Very clever collaboration of different weapons on this. Wow!