This is my pirate vessel, the Fool's Gold. Last year I bought the LEGO Brickbeard's Bounty pirate ship. Being me, I immediately began to modify and customize it. Now, after all this time, I have done so much to it that it's hard for me to tell what was original and what is my own, but I'll give it a go:
1. The flag has been changed. I made my own custom Jolly Roger, since most pirate captains had their own unique version.
2. I've taken off the swiveling cannon at the stern of the poop deck, and re-located it to the main deck, along with another cannon from another set.
3. I've taken out most of the pieces on the main deck for more deck space and realism.
4. I've re-done the wheel, making it more realistic.
5. I've added a forecastle deck. Before it was just empty space, but now it actually has a forecastle with a bow chaser as well as some extra storage space. There are also some of my own custom lamps on the forecastle.
6. I've added an anchor to the new forecastle.
7. I've put skulls on the bowsprit and poop deck lamps.
8. I've changed the placement of the mermaid on the prow. I've also given her a golden sword and pearl thingy, as well as a skull face.
9. I've added a rowboat to the aftcastle.
10. I've added torches to the port and starboard gunwales on the main deck.
11. I've removed the plank from the port side and replaced it with a ladder.
And I think that's about it, but there may be still more modifications I've forgotten. Like I said, it's hard for me to tell. I will probably do more to it, so there may or may not be more versions on here in the next while. I'm currently toying with the idea of replacing the sails with black ones. I don't know if I will, but I'm considering it. I'm not sure if I like the red-and-white ones or not.
The poop deck. In red is the captain, Geoffrey Jones. Here you can also see the rowboat.
The main deck.
The forecastle and it's bow chaser.
The prow, with my skull-faced mermaid.
Another view of the deck.
My custom Jolly Roger.
A view of the stern. Not a lot changed here.
A view of the new and improved wheel, with the first mate operating it.
Another view of the forecastle. The middle of it is black because I didn't have a brown piece big enough. Oh well.