My largest creation so far. It stands at 24 inches high.I built this with some inspiration from Harvey Cu's Zoltron Enforcer Mech. It took me a weekend to build, and the head sits an average minifig, it can be wearing a helmet. -ENJOY.
At 24" in height, this is an excellent moc. The color combination are great although I would not discount using black as it goes great with grey and red. Among my suggestions are the following:
1. Best to post on the bionicle page directory as this mostly bionicle.
2. Its best to use a clean background. On this case a white background would be best
3. Take pictures that captures the whole body at different angles. The close up pictures of the control head is ok.
4. I would improve his gun weapon further.
5. Showing your moc in a more dynamic action pose will highlight it. Action figure toys look much cooler at an action pose than just standing.
My Zoltron is one my earliest creation which is actually not my popular mocs probably because of the way I posed him and because he has an unproportioned head to body ratio. I liked Zoltron's head however his head I think was slightly too big for his body which made him a little dorky. His weapon was also I think weak for a mecha. If I would improve on my Zoltron, I might use the same head and change the whole body increasing it to another 5 to 7 inches in height while giving him a better articulation capability.