MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop ttb R1 - I'm Late!
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
ttb R1 - I'm Late!
89% of clones fight for the Republic. Here is what the other 11% do. P.S. This is just an excuse to show off my Lego cubicle and desk...
About this creation
Link to the MOC Olympics home page

http://www.mocpages.com/group.php/12864

MocOlympics2010


Cool perspective


I'm late!


The interior


The receptionist


The cubicle


Overview


In the office





Comments

 I like it 
  August 24, 2010
Made me chuckle! Pretty nice work, especially like the receptionist!
 I made it 
  August 21, 2010
Quoting Master N the Making Will you be my ally?
yep!
 I like it 
  August 21, 2010
Will you be my ally?
  August 16, 2010
Score = 3
 I made it 
  August 16, 2010
Quoting Chris Phipson You got a giggle for the clone secretary but the build was a little basic. 3 points. ~ Chris.
i kinda new that i was doomed when my mum went away before i had a chance to photograph it. I'm probably not going to make it to the next round, so see you next year.
 I like it 
  August 15, 2010
cool ive noticed you dont do much star wars stuff
 I like it 
  August 15, 2010
Yes, Chris is right. 3 points.
 I like it 
  August 15, 2010
You got a giggle for the clone secretary but the build was a little basic. 3 points. ~ Chris.
 I like it 
  August 15, 2010
Cool, and a funny idea. Mind checking out my entry? It's right here. http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/219803
 
By T Brick .
Add to my favorite builders

8
people like this. See who.

807 visitors
9 comments
Added August 15, 2010
 


LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop ttb R1 - I'm Late!


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2014 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use