MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Toa Voltris
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
Toa Voltris
Toa Voltris Toa electicity. Bio: He is the leader of the Team and always the one to make the speaches before the most intence battle. His courage, compasion, and heart are has powerful as his power. He the most powerful out of his team. But he is only useing 25% of his power only time will tell if he can master the other 75%... His brother Toa Gelgamesh is gone now he was the leader and mentor To Voltris but now he has a burning hate for him. Glegamesh is now sucked into the deepist of darkness.
About this creation













Comments

 I like it 
  October 5, 2010
hey toa turbine something weird happend to holiday bionicle can you make me adim again?
Toa Turbine
 I like it 
Peter Crasher
  October 3, 2010
Awesome Toa MOC. Mind checking out my MOCs some time? By the way, on Youtube, I subbed you. Find me as the TheRandomGangsta.
Toa Turbine
 I like it 
Peter Crasher
  October 3, 2010
Sure.
 I made it 
  October 3, 2010
Quoting Peter Crasher Awesome Toa MOC. Mind checking out my MOCs some time? By the way, on Youtube, I subbed you. Find me as the TheRandomGangsta.
Yeah and ill check out a few of your mocs if you check out one more of mine
 
By Toa Turbine
Add to my favorite builders

4
people like this. See who.

630 visitors
4 comments
Added October 1, 2010
 


LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Toa Voltris


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2014 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use