MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop MOCIA 2, pt 16Other
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
MOCIA 2, pt 16
The first practical Interactive Adventure in MOC form, and still the most popular. Continuing from last week's episode, we have...
About this creation
...absolutely nothing interesting happening short of a change of scenery. Which, given how this series works, is really rather interesting and also means half a dozen new ways for this twit to off himself, since it's Maintenance.



"Now, let's see what's behind door number one..."

*beep*
*shvee*



"Ooh, low gravity. And stuff. Lots of stuff."



"Looks very techy."



So, will you:
A: try to guess the code for the door on the right?
B: go through the door on the left?
C: take the cutting torch?
D: examine
I: the doohicky on the table next to the center door?
II: the thingymajig that looks like a transport shuttle's nosewheel?
III: the imager thingawhatsit on the desk?
IV: the object that looks like a cutting torch's power cell that's on the desk?
V: the huge doodlewhatsit next to the desk that looks like it came out of some wall?
VI: the cabinets on the left?
VII: the mechanical something-o-mat under the cabinets?
VIII: the item on the far left that looks like the bastard lovechild of a shock absorber and a set of naval binoculars?
IX: the thing under it that looks like a really strange bong?
E: root through the desk for items of interest?
F: eat?
G: sleep?
H: panic?

You have until the 15th.
Given how much I procrastinate, it'll probably be safe to keep posting suggestions until the 12th.



Comments

 I made it 
  February 6, 2011
Quoting Dragonax Lord of all things black and creepy Can you make instructions for the hard suit thingy?
It's not really that complex. It's just the Kleinpanzer with some bits bolted on. If you want a better angle, this fellow built one as well: http://mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=234536&id=/user_images/48060/1288747332m http://mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=234536&id=/user_images/48060/1288747318m
 I like it 
  February 6, 2011
Can you make instructions for the hard suit thingy?
 I like it 
  November 17, 2010
D:III... Easy.
  November 14, 2010
Quoting Areetsa C I wonder if people know that whenever they do that, I just count the first one mentioned as their vote.
No, I didn't. But the last time I did, you said that it was a good idea. :P
Areetsa C
 I like it 
Dominick Sinclair
  November 13, 2010
A and E for sure... nice job.
 I like it 
  November 13, 2010
I'm going to go with go through the door on the left.
 I like it 
  November 13, 2010
i have a small worry to the fact that we have not been told if we are detecting any form of vibrations via our air tight boots it would be a very good clue as to tell us if the ship is sailing by its own sweet will or is lazaly drifting through space
 I like it 
  November 13, 2010
since theres so many i just skipped em all except h so i vote for h
 I like it 
  November 12, 2010
I say "D-I" to examine the device on the table next to the center door.
 I made it 
  November 12, 2010
Quoting Nathaniel D. Well, well, what have we here? Judging from the video in pt 11, it seems like it could be some sort of video recorder; however, the video in pt 11 was taken from an angle above Ms. Danielson.
When I was making the set, I checked for viable camera positions. Either above the door, hovering or on the ceiling would work.
Quoting Nathaniel D. ¶Is it just me, or is the thing on the desk near the door actually two things?
Nope, all the assemblies are just one object.
Quoting Nathaniel D. ¶Those projections of the entryway wall don't seem to have any use...
Well, they're architecture. Not all of it does something useful.
Quoting Nathaniel D. ¶C: All the door seem to open fine; I don't see why he needs a cutting torch.
I think the fellow below means the door on the right, with the keypad. It doesn't have the typical red "hit to open" panel.
 I like it 
  November 12, 2010
Well, well, what have we here? ¶ Ok, as first order, I'll go along with Mr. Donlon and cross off A and B, and F, G, and H while I'm at it. No reason to leave all this cool stuff. ¶ On second order, random things I've noticed: ¶There's a rack for 4 cutting torches, but there's only 1 in it. ¶The thing that looks like a cutting torch's power cell has the translucent piece on the bottom, while the actual torch power cell has it on the top; therefore, I'm led to believe that it isn't a power cell. Judging from the video in pt 11, it seems like it could be some sort of video recorder; however, the video in pt 11 was taken from an angle above Ms. Danielson. Assuming that the video was taken in the same room, there's no place to put it to get that angle (unless it has a magnetic clamp or something), and it doesn't seem made to be held in the hand whiel recording. Along those same lines, the other magnifying-glass-like object could be a recorder instead. ¶Is it just me, or is the thing on the desk near the door actually two things? ¶Those projections of the entryway wall don't seem to have any use... ¶ Now that that's all out, is there any other option that can be cut? ¶D2: Now, unless that's a segway, it doesn't seem to be able to do much good (and I don't seem a place to ride it if it is a segway) ¶D5: That's just too big to do anything with. If it's a gun, it's probably for a mech like the one in the other room; too heavy for our guy to lift. ¶C: All the door seem to open fine; I don't see why he needs a cutting torch. ¶D1: I was going to pick this, but this is a workshop, so it's probably either a tool (since it's near the cutting torches), or it's broken, so either way. Incidentally, that also rules out D7-9. ¶ That leaves us with D3, D4, D6, and E. ¶I'm guessing the cabinets have tools in them, so never mind on that. ¶ Eh, I'll have to go with E. What we really need is (currently in this order): ¶1: Something to tell us what happened. ¶2: If option 1 is bad, something to prepare against whatever happened (e.g. a useful weapon). And, again considering Ms. Danielson's video, I wouldn't be disinclined to believe she keeps a gun in that desk.
 I like it 
  November 12, 2010
AHHHHH!!!!! TOO MANY CHOICES!!!!! Now that I have that out of my system, I'll go with C, since if he can't open the door, he can cut through it.
 I like it 
  November 11, 2010
DI. }:-)
  November 11, 2010
Hmmm im torn between picking up torch ir the torches power cell, i think the torch would be the one to pick up first, just in case we go to pick up the power cell, and it explodes do to damage or something, killing us...An from the video, it seems their are plenty of cutting torches on board, we could probably salvage a cell or five from the bodies of former crew members when we eventually run into them...So i go for picking up the torch
 I made it 
  November 11, 2010
Quoting Matt The Backward One (F), then (G), then (D1) through (D9), then (A). Fair enough? :P
I wonder if people know that whenever they do that, I just count the first one mentioned as their vote.
 I like it 
  November 11, 2010
C
 I like it 
  November 11, 2010
(F), then (G), then (D1) through (D9), then (A). Fair enough? :P
  November 11, 2010
D-IIIV. i just want to see SOMETHING happpen now. the story seems to be slowing a bit in action. maybee the part will come to life and start beating the shi* out of the main character. LOL
 I like it 
  November 11, 2010
C
Areetsa C
 I like it 
lachlan parker
  November 10, 2010
Definitely C!
Areetsa C
 I like it 
Angus J.
  November 10, 2010
D1. Looks like a gun to me.
 I made it 
  November 10, 2010
Quoting Redal Lewis, Neo Guard, Dai Gurren Dan Member D-any
Indecisiveness doesn't help anyone.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
DV
 I made it 
  November 10, 2010
Quoting Josh B. C. But I think he should make a Transformer with the parts...
It wouldn't be a very good one, and how would it fit through the doors? They're not exactly sized for Humongous Mecha.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
C. But I think he should make a Transformer with the parts...
  November 10, 2010
E.
  November 10, 2010
D VII
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
f
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
DII
  November 10, 2010
VI
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
eat
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
G
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
So many choices!!! I guess I'll go with "C."
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
F
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
I vote C all the way!
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
I'd say C.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
C...
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
C. Do we still have our sword?
  November 10, 2010
E. Documents can tell you stuff. What if this is a test liek the one in Portal, except here you don't know?
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
Decisions, decisions. Well, lets rule out going into another room as there are so many more worthwhile things to do. A & B out! C is a definite possibility, as a cutting torch could come in handy just about in any situation. I will come back to the D series in a moment. E would work, you never know what he might find; paper, paperwork, pens, pencils, coins, and possibly the password book for Door A. F no, he might need the food as bait (or poison). G. Didn't he wake up from a nap back in pt 5? And he already panicked (once again, in pt 5), so no to H. As for the D series...D I-III: All fine and good, but D IV looks like it has some definite possibilities. Picking that up will give him ammunition for his cutting torch, should he pick it up. D V is worth a glance, but he should focus on more important things, like arming himself. D VI should be done at some point, as they could house anything: ammunition, more food/poison, aliens. You know, the good stuff. D VII is, once again, nice to look at, but, unless it is a weapon, should be ignored until right before exiting (methinks he will be in here for at least three or four more installations). D VIII has more appeal, but that is only because of the description. Maybe it's some sort of machine gun component or such. D IX asks, "But do you have any fuel for me?" So I guess C is the way to go. Of course, I could be wrong. An alien could be waiting for the moment to pounce, which is when he picks up the cutting torch. ... By all means! Pick it up! Right now!
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
D 9 as well.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
F.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
D6
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
Nice, I choose F[Just Got BACK From School AndAm Really Starving]
  November 10, 2010
D 9
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
I say go with B, seems pretty logical. Half the other things could potentially kill you.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
F, I'm hungry
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
I'll take B please.
 I like it 
  November 10, 2010
I'd have to say "D, VI". ~Ryan
 
By Areetsa C
Add to my favorite builders

37
people like this. See who.

1,987 visitors
50 comments
Added November 10, 2010
 


LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop MOCIA 2, pt 16Other


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2014 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use