Station 3 was built in 1932 and houses Engine 374. This station was recently placed back into service by the chief & department. Station 3 is located along Cherry Ln. in the East Side of Portage Lego City. This station is the oldest most active station in the P.L.F.D. Some modifications where done over the years to bring the station up to the city codes.