1. I would like to apologize for my lack of activity.
2. I was in LEGOLAND!!! There was soooooo much useful stuff!
3. This is the first little vignette I built after legoland.
4. I hope I'm first to use this shield as an actual bug.
5. Check out legs and torso combo on the girl.
6. What else to write...
7. Oh by the way, next little tablescrap: Improved Punk!
Quoting Sabby M.
Haha! Very funny! Legoland is awesome isn't it? I've been there 3 times! :P You went to the California one right? Assuming your from North America, I doubt you went to any of the 3 in Europe! Great MOC! BTW, what torso did you use on the punk rocker?
Ummmm... Why do you think I'm from north America? I'm from Slovenia! And i went to the German LegoLand. Torso is from new speed racers backwards.
She better smash it with the flower pot. If she tries to step on it, it's just going to turn into a six legged skateboard. Maybe the Punk could smash it with his guitar (at the end of the set, naturally). By the way, you should give the Punk an amp. As always, very entertaining builds. Attack!