"We cannot get out... drums, drums in the deep. They are coming!"
- Gandalf, reading from the Book of Records
You know that MOC that, no matter how many times you build it, you never get it exactly right? I built this twelve months ago. Then I pulled it apart. Then I did it again, bigger. Then I built it again, smaller. And eventually, I decided it was time to stop thrashing a dead horse (that's a figure of speech) and move on before it ruined my life...
Anyway, here it is, the Chamber of Mazarbul, better known as Balin's Tomb. Here, the Fellowship find the stone coffin of Gimli's cousin Balin, shortly before being attacked by a swarm of Orcs and a very grumpy Troll...
I based my version LOOSELY on the movie, although I messed about with the geometry a bit.
If you type 'cave troll' into MOCpages, you will see a lot of better trolls than this, and I take my hat off to the guy who first thought of using those 'eye' bricks. However I am quite chuffed with this troll - it's almost the stumpy, two-legged equivalent of 'swooshable'.
This is good. I like your landscape and your Troll is awesome, but your minifigs need work...
1. Sam's face should change (I suggest the one you have on Pippin)
2. Merry's face should change to something happier.
3. Merry and Pippin need different hair.
4. Boromir's face should be on Aragorn.
5. Legolas needs a new body because Legolas doesn't wear armor.
See what you think of my Fellowship it might give you some ideas.