After the demolition of the previous Gotham City I built back in 2009 I decided to rebuild it. The new city features:
- The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center (thanks to Spencer R for his amazing design)
- An art-deco city hall with an atlas statue on the roof
- Blackfriars Tower (a modernist building rising high above the city)
- Gotham Cathedral (a brutalist building in black with grey panels)
- The Narrows - which also supports the Gotham City monorail
- An underground station
The city also has working traffic lights and illuminates at night. At the request of my nephew (who plays with the city) it now also contains the statue of liberty in the form of the Hot Wheels Liberty Base (not quite purist but no matter).