First of all I wanted to get rid of the 1/2 stud gap between the doors and the rocker panels. So I tried a SNOT design for the rocker panels. They are a little high now but I like them more than the ones with the gaps.
On the rear and I changed the vent using 2 of the 1x2 "grill cheese wedges" instead of the 1x2 grill and 1x1 cheese wedges. I also added some round tail lights with the grill only between them. The original model had 4 round tail lights (2 orange and 2 red ones in Europe), but that wouldn't look well in a 4-wide model. I also used two 2x2 SNOT converters instead of the 1x4 version to get rid of the 1/2 stud gap between the rear axle and the diffusor.
When my Pick-A-Brick order arrives I'll have the last pieces missing to modify the real MOC (some have already arrived with my last BrickLink order). As soon as I'm finished, I'll post some real fotos.
I also built a DbM compatible version of this MOC, which needed only some minor changes (old vent, grey rims and a 1x4 SNOT converter instead of the two 2x2 ones)