My second table scraps. Click Here to go to the first one.
Okay, first up is a modified Moodland Fig (I changed the hands) WIP that was originally going to be my sig-fig (that's why it has a satchel) but had to make it a yellow fig because LegoŽ doesn't make the pieces I used for it's fingers in tan.
Yes, I know the hands look enormous. Much bigger to smack you with!
Next I have the largest tablescrap I have; A design of a very large castle I thought of, but the cost for all the pieces was going to be over $600 dollars to make. (!)
I like this top of the turret design. You can tell this is a scrap 'cause of the missing pieces used for other MOCs.
And the whole castle was going to have these bricks all over it. This is the design that I came up with first. This is how the entire castle was going to be.
I finally figured out how to do this siding technique! This is really just a preview of another MOC I'm going to do with this technique.
And a picture of the back so you all can see how this technique is done.
Just something you can do with all those Minifigure stands you have.
A microscale snowplow. The first thing I thought of when I found that radar piece.
I was messing around with all the scorpian pieces I have and made this. I think it looks pretty cool. :)
Alright that's all. Now I can actually have enough room on my desk to BUILD. :)