Hello tanks builders! I'm L4L and today i'll show you the way to attach tracks to tanks.
1. Put some...........bricks under the tank to make the space.
2. Then, you can put some tracks under it. Use the hinge tool to curl them next to each other like this
3. Delete the first tread or the first and the second treads. Then add treads like this and curl them by using the hinge tool
4. Just adding treads and curl them, again and again.
5. Then you have a tank with treads attached, for examples:
That's all, pretty easy right? I hope it's helpful.
ah, I always wanted to know how people do that. it sounds a lot easier than it looked to me at first. on a side note, I know how to make treads that truly are attached in LDD, not just wrapped tightly around so as to appear attached.