In 2007 I got a Ferrari Enzo for Christmas, and it was great for a year, until I came to realise that the stearing was too heavy, that it didn't look right and that it had more holes in it than a german infantry column being strafed by a P47 thunderbolt. So it sat on my shelf being slowly dismantled for about 4 years until... I got a copy of Ferrari chalenge deluxe on Wii and after driving the FXX I decided to give my heap of spare parts Enzo a long awaited upgrade. this is the result of just two days work. I am still trying to get some decals for it though. ):
About this creation
A head on view clearly showing the individual headlamps. As you can see I added some upulsury to the dashboard as I was getting board of seeing that gaping hole.
The rear wing took some designing and even then it is not wholey acurate as it lift up with the whole of the rear bay area. On the FXX only a smaller central door opens up, leaving the wing and wheel covers as they are.
The much redesigned, lower, rear of the car, with metal covered lights and hidden exausts. The engine window is more realistic and covered at the sid, with a thick black bar at the top where a decal will go. The windscreen should have one two but it was too messy.
The new more filled out back of the car is a significant improvement on the sceletal original.
The bonnet now has a splint to hold it up like on the real car, and the original locking mech has been removed as it would only allow it to open a little way.
The engine viewed through the rear window. the twin radiators had to be move further back because of the black beam and unfortunately that beam holds the engine bay door together ):
The engine bay needed only minor modifications, twin radiators instead of one and the little carborettor cap.
The passenger side showing the rear view camera.
The custom painted spokes on the racing tyres.
A final view.
Please Feel free to rate and comment, but please no comments relating to it being a set, as converted begabloks sets have impreesed me in the past and this was simply supposed to demonstrate the flaws of the original and how they could have been solved.