Updated the concept to eliminate the "cheat" pieces and remove most of the technic parts.
Obviously the head and wings are completely redesigned. The wings are (loosely) based on those of my SaintSinner designs. The head is a scratch build.
I've changed some elements of the armour to remove a few visible studs.
I've recoloured some parts to make a more uniform armour scheme. The "mechanical components" have been made uniformly black.
The cockpit has been redesigned. Sadly LDD does not like the new design and refuses to allow the cockpit joints to open, despite the fact there is enough clearance and they worked in the test version before adding them to the frame. I can only imagine I've added too much extra gubbins resulting in LDD thinking the part is too heavy.
Toes have been swapped for robot arms and talons, a fairly common addition to many of my designs.
The jaw does still open, and the smaller head means you can actually see the pilot.