Thousands of years ago a barrier between Earth and the Hell dimensions was shattered. To seal it again several of the greatest sorcerers on Earth combined their powers and the world was saved. Knowing that the Deamons would one day find away to reopen the gate, they fashioned a series of talismans to reseal the gate again should this happen.
In the near future the CyberAgency, having fended off an alien invasion, learns of the existence of the prophecy of the talismans and gathers them together. Using them to empower their latest class of CyberAgent, the war is now on to force the Deamons back to their own dimension and seal the gates to Hell.
The Black Guardian, wielding the power of the Talisman of Thunder, he is capable of generating storms from his twin lightning hammers.
Ok, to anyone wondering what is going on here, the simple answer is - I'm piecing in some gaps in the CyberAgents history. Many moons ago I created the CyberAgents Guardians and their back story, and placed them on my Lego.com Creator gallery. After several designs got swiped, I abandoned Lego.com can came here, but didn't immediately upload all my older designs.
As a result there are many early CyberAgent concepts that are missing from my gallery.
As my skills have improved, I decided not to bother uploading some of the older stuff as to be quite frank it is a bit rubbish.
However, this particular concept lent itself to the para-dimensional sub-plot of the latest incarnation so he's been dusted off and posted for completeness.
If the title is a little confusing, well it is to me too now. I spent a little time categorising my older designs to establish a proper time line. CAU relates to "CyberAgent Universe" and the other letters (such as AG) relate to which primary CyberAgent team the storyline was about in that era. To further establish a time line I also placed the date the story was set in in brackets (this one for example is the mid 22nd century) though some of these dates conflict with the fiction I originally used and some edits have been made to correct this (but I may have over looked a couple).
I originally started doing this because, when you look in any of the sub-folders, the list of images was in alphabetical order, not chronological. This made it hard to see progression. Plus I had the enemies from one series in a different sub-folder from the heroes, this also made tying things together confusing. And finally, I realised I had (like with this one) left some gaps and needed to (possibly) fill in the gaps at some stage. Since I've never kept accurate records of all the designs, and my filing system has a number of glitches, I may not notice a gap till I remember something.
Hope that explains things for anyone who looked at this design and thought, "well that's not very good compared to his other stuff".