Sorry for the bad pics, but here is part 1 of my new series, "Behind the scenes, with a bad camera"
About this creation
Rear of my German firefighter. The airmask and Brickarms German helmet didn't work together, so i put a stud on the fig's head and then the helmet on top of that. This is based off something I saw at the Oklahoma City fire museum. They have some nice antique rigs and uniforms there. Anyway, on to the next pic.
This is my WIP "table". I've got a helicopter, WWII bunker, and some other stuff going on here. Again, sorry for the bad camera quality. I was using my 3DS XL's camera. The quality is actually pretty good, just going to have to work on the lighting.
I was going to make a redneck apoc scene, but never got around to it. So this guy has been moved around from the WIP table to my town and back to the WIP table. This is basically behind the scenes in my Lego room. Nothing exciting. I hope the European guys in the fire community will like my German fig.