MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Mech Suit AttackVignettes
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
Mech Suit Attack
Rate it  12345       Add a comment Add a comment   Zoom in  Zoom in
A Mech as infuriated a Futuristic USA Marine Space Station. The Mech and Marines clash...
About this creation
Hey!

This is an amazing mech but only an okay vig…
But I was very happy to show you guys this soo I rushed the build. I’m VERY happy with the turn out of the Mech.

But, the credit doesn’t go to me but to my friend, Drew, for 70% of the Mech Design. He came up with it all by himself! Amazing, huh? I made the other 30%, though… :D

On to the build!




The Mech




I love the way this design for the rifle turned out!






The Mech, flamethrower a blaze







The Vignette with out minifigs or mechs






The Mech with it's two weapons





The Torso and arms. I love how the shoulder armor turned out. It took us forever to get them to stay on with some type of part... Finally found one but it's not very stable.




The Legs





The 'figs by themselves



Comments, likes, and critique are appreciated!

Soli Deo Gloria
-Graeme



Comments

 I like it 
  May 25, 2014
Pretty cool. Go Space Marines!
 I like it 
  May 25, 2014
My favorite part of this build is, of course, the mech. All the details are amazing. (The pistons attached to the upper legs for leg support looks great)
 I made it 
  May 11, 2014
Quoting Ben Stansfield Awesome mech!!! What size base do you use for your vignettes?
It really depends... I use a 16x16 (The largest size) sometimes but I used a 10x12... I think. Not sure. :)
 I like it 
  May 11, 2014
Awesome mech!!! What size base do you use for your vignettes?
 I made it 
  May 8, 2014
Quoting Nathan Pownell Like that mech!! Great work dudes!! Love it! :D Btw, the entries for the GI Brick contest are posted… But mine isn't there!! I'm frantic! Trying to contact them, aaagghhh!!!
I know! I was like "Well... Don't have Dean to compete with anymore! XD GAMMA FTW!!!!" Lol.
 I like it 
  May 7, 2014
Like that mech!! Great work dudes!! Love it! :D Btw, the entries for the GI Brick contest are posted… But mine isn't there!! I'm frantic! Trying to contact them, aaagghhh!!!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Awesome! I love the mech! Great job Drew and Graeme!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
That's one awesome Mech! Great work!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Great! Looks amazing!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Pretty nice mech.
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
I really like the design of this mech! It looks very sleek and is not bulky like a typical amateur mech. Great work!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Sweet! Looks awesome!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Fantastic work!
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Fantastic
 I like it 
  May 5, 2014
Great job!
 
By Graeme Straughn
Add to my favorite builders

20
people like this. See who.

418 visitors
15 comments
Added May 5, 2014
 


LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Mech Suit AttackVignettes


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2014 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use