Hello! This is my 2nd MOC on here in a year. It is of my 8-wide cars. The cars are: my American Sprite, my Trueno, the Cupcake Car, the Experimental Safety
Vehicle, the Moby Dick(don't laugh), and the Oreo Coupe.
About this creation
First up:the AE86. I made this car yesterday, when I got bored of my 1990 Toyota Camry wagon. Facts about me and the Trueno:
1. On Simraceway, it is my most driven car, at more than 3,000 miles since I bought it in the spring of this year.
2. I have played as the Trueno in more games than any other car. The games that I have driven the car in are: Super Drift 3D 1 and 2, Initial D:Drift Stage, Drift Battle 1 and 2, Need For Madness, and Simraceway. That's quite a bit.
3. It is my 5th favorite car, my first being the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite. I like it more than all those Ferraris and Lamborghinis and Maseratis that everyone talks of.
4. I am DrftinTrueno on Need For Madness, and the Trueno is my second-most-used car that I have made, the first being the American Sprite.
5. I have built the Trueno in many sizes, from tiny 2x4s to a hulking 14-wide that I built earlier this year.
The side. This car is 22 studs long, 4/5 of a stud longer than my Sprite that I'll show you later.
The rear. The hatch DOES lift, along with the roof, which then shows...
...the interior, with the ability to seat 4 minifigs.
The front end. I know, it's not Senator Chinchilla's AE86, but it's cool.
Have a good day,
Jacob Hampton(DrftinTrueno, Mr. NFM, Mr Crosley, Mr. Minigarage Phase 5)
Thanks, Harry! I have made 3 large-scale Truenos this year. The first one was a 14-wide that was so bad that I didn't think of finishing it. The second one was identical to this one, but I destroyed it to make a 1990 Toyota Camry. After I tore that apart, I made another Trueno. In fact, I am pretty much a Trueno man.