This one is a one-nighter. From about 8pm to 3am. 7 hours from scratch. Checked dimensions with the real specs and they match. Everything is as close as I can get it to the real Desert Eagle. It even has a firing pin. Yes, the slide pulls back, the lock works, and the magazine is removable. Also. the holes are there because I do not have enough 1x3 or 1x1 black bricks.
Issues / complaints I forsee:
1. The slide goes too far back...check the real pics again (or your own Desert Eagle) and see where the notch for the slide lock is. Yes, it goes that far back.
2. The color scheme? Yup, just black. Sorry, can't do the grey/black combo.
3. The front part is quite empty when the slide is back...yeah, but that was the only way I could get as much of the sliding component right.
4. The magazine is too skinny...well, that's as fat as I could get it so it'll fit in the grip.
5. Where's the Weaver pattern on the rail? The Waever pattern only goes on the .50 AE chambered VII Desert Eagle.
6. The grip, too wavy...well, I ran out of the 75 deg 1x2x3 slope pieces.
7. Safety? Didn't bother yet. I have the placeholders for the safety switch. Perhaps on version 2.
8. Instructions? PLEASE? No, sorry, not for this gun.
Hmm, something doesn't seem right. The proportions between the receiver, and barrel are a bit small compared to the size of the grip. But, like you said this was a one-nighter. Otherwise, nice job. Hope to see more stuff from you soon. FoxKupo gave all of his Legos to me. He called it quits. As for me, I am trying to start work on a new MG42, yet High School is a drag, and I am low on necessary parts.