- Helmets (cassis), Imperial helmet-type - for this I’ve selected the Dragon Helmet from a few years ago.
· Coat of mail (catafracta), I’ve used chain mail of the plate type as opposed to the ring type.
· Tunic - the basic garment worn under the torso armour. I’ve portrayed the later type with sleeves – included in the torso above
· Shields (clipeus), this should be oval, but this is the closest shape I know in lego.
· Pilum (In the middle and Late Roman Empire, most Roman infantry used thrusting spears as their main weapons.)