THIS CONTEST IS OVER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
Many have made bionicles. Some are good, some not so much. The question is, however, who is the ultimate bionicle builder? This contest is going to find out. The rules are as follows:
1. Three bionicles can be entered per contestant.
2. Must be bionicle(you can incorporate lego bricks as long as the creation can still be classified as bionicle.)
3. All entrees must be entered before noon on January 5, 2009.
4. The creation must be of your own design. Plagerism will automatically result in disquallification. This also includes modifications. Please don't enter a bionicle that is a store-bought set but has a modified weapon or some other changed part. If the creation is a fully rebuilt version of a bionicle set, then it is acceptable.
5. Contestants can enter creations that they have already posted on MOCpages.
6. If you wish to delete one of your entrees and replace it with another, you can.
Procedure for entering:
If you have a entree, just leave a comment with the name of the creation you wish to enter. If you post a bionicle and decide that you want to change your entree, just delete the comment in which you entered the creation and add a new comment with the name of the bionicle you want to enter in its place.
Judging will begin as soon as the first creation is posted. On a separate page, everyone will be allowed to vote on a creation. To do this, post a comment with the name of the creation you wish to vote for. Individuals can post votes one three different creations. You can not vote for your own creation, the vote will be deleted and will not be counted. You also can't post more than one vote on the same creation. You can change your vote if you wish. Just delete your original vote and post a new vote. When the contest ends, I will tally up the votes and announce the 20 with the highest number of votes as the winners. If there is a tie between two or more entees, the winner will be decided by which creation was entered first.
PRIZES: The prize for the five with the highest votes is that I'll rate everyone of his/her creations 5-stars. In addition, all 20 winners have the chance to form an alliance with me and I'll sponsor their homepage. The alliance is optional. If you do not want to form an alliance then you don't have to.
For all the builders who wish to enter, good luck and have fun.
*To help sponsor this contest, I would greatly appreciate it if you give this a good rating. Thank you.
I would like to change my entries. I will enter Liretthan (Ler-rit-than) and Uni (See my Toa Folder). And Lirrethan,enternal shadow (posted in 4 days [Sunday]) P.s sorry for making loads of comments, I've been trying some new ideas out - Josh
Again, an entry I have: Opallix. Not as good as the Silent Warlord, I know, but I thought that there might be someone out there who would appreciate an MOC that wasn't all armour. I think I managed to pull off that lithe look though. G'luck All. Whoa-if Breann Sledge/RoaMctoa is entering, no offense, but we don't stand a chance.
And I shall enter Silent Warlord, whom will use his Kanohi Shelek to silence those whom do not wish to vote for him. Uh, maybe not. May the greatest MOC win! (Perhaps I'll convince my son, Ebert McDoug, to join...)
Oh, and my name is now only Guthrie Guy.