This is a WWII-Type Tank, and it's part of the: "Opperation Brown Elite Corps. Move -- 7762" I Designed most of it using only pieces from the Star Wars MTT. Please Comment And Rate!
About this creation
This is the TZ-M64 'Tweether' Tank, a model designed especially for the Brown Corps. It's weapons are of the latest design, with all the newest ammo. It has wide treads, which help it keep balance when travelling over rocky terrain, and it has a low, bullet-proof front windshield. A manually-operated turret on top is the main weapon for attack, as well as defence. However, the turret can be rigged to operate from the driver, if the situation is too harsh for an exposed gunner.
1) One 5-inch cannon.
2) Two .50 caliber Machine Guns.
3) Capable of carrying 1/2 ton of ammunition.
1) 3-inch outer layer titanium steel.
2) 2-inch iner layer solid iron.
3) 4-inch bullet-proof glass.
4) 6-inch solid tatanium glass protector.
5) 2-inch rubber-iron treads.
6) 1 layer of Microabsorbtion coating, over the entire tank.
1) A V-64 CZ-N 'Power-Buster' Engine.
2) 4,367 horsepower, hp.
3) Speed: up to 60mph.
1) 2 barrels
1) All Brown
2) Brown, Grey and Black
Manufactured by: Thanatos Industries, inc.
Look out! This is not a view you would want to see...
If you were an enemy, of course!
The Front. Stationary, thank goodness!
Pretty cool, huh?
The doors open...
There's a pic further down.
The back with the exit hatches opened...
It's the emergency/everyday exit.
Did I tell you?
The top opens, and in goes the driver!
I close-up of the front glass...
...and the Driver!