Lee enfeild BiPod Instructions . Instructions for a large BiPod . Here is the BiPod from Jack Streats lee enfeild sniper rifle. And better yey instructions.They are fairly simple.Please comment your questions on how to do anything you dont get, I am happy to help.There is an error in the directions but it is corrected at the end.
1. First these five parts, very self elanitory.
2. Next put a rubber band through a technic pin.
3.Thread it through the center of the fist part you just built.
4. add the axel(7m)the 2 parts next to the bushing may be hard to see so look at further steps for a better veiw if you need to.New-look at the next pic to see what it is
This is what it looks like
5.Thread another pin into the hole in that part.
6. A mirrorr image of the first part. I used a side veiw, if the first picture was insufficient
7. Attatch through the rubber band like the other one, reversed like so.
8. Starting the legs. This will get deasembled later, just saying.
9. two 11 holed beams
10.Contiuing on. This is an error, just go with it for now, it will be corrected later.
11. Attatch it in.
13.Attatch it in.
14. make a mirror image of it.
15. line them up on those "hard to see parts".
17.Put them together.
18.Attatchit through the "hard to see parts, and the biPod legs.
19.Add this par. It should be 5 long but I have only one so I subsituted this in.Use the 5 if you can.
20.Break the legs off to this
21. attatch the rubberbands around like this.
22.Reatatch the legs. And add the 7m pin that attatches it to the gun.
23. Make the dark grey pins look like this, correcting the error. you must do this otherwise it will fail.
This is the reversed wrong way, that messes it all up. The pins are sticking down from the barrel as opposed to up.
To mount the BiPod, Simply remove the axel, place the BiPod where you want it, and attach the axel back in. Mount the grey pins, or whatever color you want into the botom of the barrel, check out my, lee enfeild instructions ( they are still being made)to see this. Please feel free to use this as you wish, just give credit, I wont hate you if you dont cause its not my design though, not that I would anyway.
Please tell me how you like it, it being my first directions.